Cover Image: One of the archive images of Mary Lake
- To maintain the environmental health of Mary Lake
- To monitor the developments which affect the environment of Mary Lake
- To represent the needs of its members
- To interface with and monitor the policies and activities of all levels of government and non-government agencies.
- To inform members of local issues through regular newsletters and the Annual General Meeting.
- To co-operate with other associations having similar objectives
- To participate in and contribute to the local community.